Jul 11, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it in the second round of the tournament my team won 9-8. There is usually there is only 6 innings and we went 7 innings. I hit 4 times. We got second place in the champion chip game. I got a second place medal to. It was so fun. I did not care if I won I went to the champion game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric!!!!!
Dude!!!!!
You won it, congratulations! Good work!

Unknown said...

Great work Eric! That must have been pretty exciting and intense to go into that extra inning and then win! I think you're right - it doesn't matter if you win the championship game; the experience is more important! And you have a cool gold medal to prove you were there too! :)

Unknown said...

Also, I just realized you set up your blog to email your new posts to the family email group! That's cool! How did you do it?