Yesterday I went to the Middle in Chadron for a "New school orientation." Which is basically the Principal or a teacher giving you your schedule so you can walk around the three story building and see where your classes are. Now 5th grade and Middle school is 5 day's away.
Bye,
Eric
P.s. Please comment.
4 comments:
Yeah, I had my first day of school yesterday. (That was Friday, for those of you keeping score) Yeah, well, it was pretty good. I liked it a whole lot better than elementary school. 7th grade is pretty awesome. I'm sure you'll like your 5th grade at middle school too!
Cheers,
Ryan
That's cool that you are already in Middle School. I hope you found all your classes OK. I recently went to my school and found all of my classes. I gave up my locker to share with my brother Nick! He has a better locker than me, I think!
By the way, I'm curious: How many 3 story buildings are in Chadron?
alot
Well really the middle school is four floors but the basement isnt used.
Post a Comment