Last night I played 5 one half strait hours of baseball! I played two games and went to practice at four thirty. We won are first game 9-3. I
did not get a hit but are team did well. The next game was better. We were up 1-2 and then our opponents scored five. Next we scored three and I was next. Then they got all the way too 12. So I was up to bat. I got walked on a four zero count. The pitcher threw and I stole second, was out but the second baseman dropped the ball and I was safe. I stole third easily and got home safe. We lost 10-12.
1 comment:
Five and a half straight hours of baseball! Wow. And I thought that watching that much TV was hard! (just kidding, I don't watch TV)
I really liked reading the part where you said you liked the second game better. The team didn't win, but you played your best and did well. I think that means a lot more than winning. Way to show good sportsmanship!
Andrew
Post a Comment