I decided that the jazz sign was a little to big (it nearly covered the entire screen) so I took it off. My Dad and I are going to Learn html during the summer. Our neighbor knows the language. He also teaches in the music department with dad.
Eric! That's awesome that you're going to learn HTML! That's actually what I do for my job right now! It's a really fun thing to know - and it makes a better job than McDonalds and stuff... I can teach you too if you want - send me an email at: andrew(dot)jensen(at)yahoo(dot)com
Keep it up! I think you'll like HTML. You can do a lot of cool things with it.
5 comments:
hi
Eric
hi
Eric
hi
eric
Eric! That's awesome that you're going to learn HTML! That's actually what I do for my job right now! It's a really fun thing to know - and it makes a better job than McDonalds and stuff... I can teach you too if you want - send me an email at: andrew(dot)jensen(at)yahoo(dot)com
Keep it up! I think you'll like HTML. You can do a lot of cool things with it.
Andrew
Post a Comment